1. How long have you been a photographer?
- I have been photographing as long as I can remember, even back in elementary school in the early 1960's. Those negatives are still in my stock file. I began photographing professionally in 1968 when I began working for the University of California at Irvine.
2. What are some organizations that you are a member of:
- American Society of Media Photographers (ASMP)
- Creative Eye ( CE)
- Editorial Photographers (EP)
- Stock Artists Alliance (SAA)
- Professional Photographers of America (PPA)
- Professional Photographers of the Redwood Empire (PPRE)
- Past Acting President, Past Acting Chairman of the Board, Past First Vice President, Past Second Vice President, and Past Treasurer of the Professional Photographers of California (PPC)
- Past President, Past Vice President, Past Treasurer, Past Newsletter Editor, and current member of San Fernando Valley Professional Photographers (SFVPP)
- Current Treasurer, Occidental Chamber of Commerce
- Volunteer Firefighter and photographer, Occidental Volunteer Fire Department